Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lindsay Lohan Needs To Eat... and so do you!

Why is it that when a waifish celeb is called out for looking a little thinner than normal, their first line of defense is name dropping Mickey D's? A quick look back in history shows this trend with Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, and now Lindsay Lohan. She says:

"I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald's. I eat just as much as I always have."

The pin-thin Lohan might want to adjust her Big Mac consumption a bit. It takes more than one double-patty meal deal to keep a girl going. This isn't the first time that people have called her health into question when she's shown up looking a little pinched. She also blames "working a lot," and "stress," as factors for her current slight frame.

I think a Bacon Log might be just what the doctor ordered.

I don't know about you, but we've had our fill of celeb-weight-obsession for the month. If La Lohan isn't engaging in fisticuffs with her ladylove, or perhaps acting in that newfangled picture show business, I don't want to hear a word about it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home